All-In-One Software For Educational & Family Trips
YouLi group travel platform is the best software to run student and family trips. Bookings, people and documents all in one place.
Jennifer Spatz is a founder and CEO of Global Family Travels & Co-founder of Impact Travel Alliance for Greater Seattle. Jennifer created Global Family Travels (GFT) with the mission to Learn, Serve and Immerse, using travel as a means to build cultural bridges and to foster global citizens.
Growing up in several countries, Jennifer experienced the bonding power of travel with her family, and by authentically connected with the locals, learned that despite our differences, we are all the same in our hearts and minds. The experiences she had inspired her to offer community-based travel experiences, and partner with local non-profit organizations to create service-learning tours for families.
Jennifer’s path led her to get a double B.A. degree in Anthropology and International Political Science from Bates College in Maine, and a M.S. degree in Agricultural Economics from Purdue University. Prior to founding Global Family Travels, Jennifer had a career in international development, trade and finance, traveling extensively for work in Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
It was Global Family Travels’ first official trip in 2010 to the stunningly beautiful region of North India called Ladakh that transformed Jennifer’s life. The journey entailed a village clean-up with students from the Siddhartha School, founded by Khensur Rinpoche, an educator and Buddhist monk and a lifelong friend of the Dalai Lama. At the end of this trip, Jennifer knew she had found her calling and the Universe supported it, allowing her to use her Sacred Gifts to develop transformational travel experiences filled with immersive activities.
Today, Jennifer is passionate about creating educational & transformative travel programs in support of many United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, including education, access to clean water, conservation, gender equality, and preservation of local cultures.
'In founding Global Family Travels, I instilled my belief that by investing in the gifts of service and travel, not only do you contribute to the welfare of others, you contribute to your own spiritual transformation and self-discovery, which ultimately makes the world a better place." - Jennifer Spatz
Through its 3 pillars of Learn. Serve. Immerse, Global Family Travels’ trips are designed to spark curiosity, make an impact, and share that story with the world. It is Jennifer’s hope that GFT’s transformational trips foster greater cross-cultural understanding and global citizens who will take responsibility for the challenges facing our global community.
YouLi Solution For Global Family Travels
- PERSONALIZED ITINERARIES - Traveling alone or with a family member, every travel page is customized for every participant.
- REGISTRATION PAGES with private access - Once the invitation is accepted, traveler gets access to payments tasks, and trip resources. a travel planner has an option to make trip public or keep it private,
- TEAM COLLABORATION - All documents are synchronized and updated instantly. Team members track activity and leave notes inside the platform.
- TASKS FOR TRAVELERS - Instead of calling, travelers can simply look up documents, addresses, and connections they need to make prior to the trip. GFT trips sets up task deadlines in advance to ensure smooth customer experience.
- BRANDING - YouLi is a white-label solution, so the pages are branded according to our client's choice to maintain professional look and status.
- AUTOMATED EMAILS - Updates, payment and task reminders automatically sent out to every involved party. No more chasing clients.
"YouLi team has been amazing to work with. We've been working with word documents, PDFs... now our trips use YouLi as a communication platform, and it's been a super easy way, time savings wise, to communicate everything that's needed" - Jennifer Spatz